Vaccine roll out, reporting cases and whats next an in-depth interview with acting Chief Medical Officer for Northumberland

Published: Jan. 30, 2021, 6:09 p.m.

\xa0 The show: The full interview with bonus material: Earlier this week, the staff and residents of Hope Street Terrace in Port Hope were vaccinated. These are among the first vaccines to be administered in Northumberland County. On January 25, the Haliburton Kawartha Pine Ridge District Health Unit received 700 doses of the Moderna vaccine. [\u2026]

\n

The post Vaccine roll out, reporting cases and what\u2019s next \u2013 an in-depth interview with acting Chief Medical Officer for Northumberland appeared first on Consider This.

\n\n\n\nRelated posts:
    \n
  1. Chief Medical Officer for Northumberland gives extensive interview about Covid-19
  2. \n
  3. Public health unit meeting challenges of provincial changes, says chief medical officer
  4. \n
  5. Task force on opioids to hold first meeting in September, says health unit official
  6. \n
\n